Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Foster Boy



As many of you know I belong to the Collie Rescue. We are a non profit organization to help Collies in need of finding their "forever home" . They come to us and get fostered out to good homes who take care of them until they are adopted. Every dog has it's own story on how they became "orphans". They may have been seized from a bad home, maybe the owner passed away or sometimes people move and just can't take their dog. I have fostered 4 dogs now and none of them had been abused and were totally obedience trained. Very nice well behaved dogs just looking for a "forever home". Yesturday I had the pleasure of getting a new foster boy. His name is Shine and he is a registered tricoloured Smooth Coated Collie. He is such a loving dog and in excellent shape. He is a little older (11 years) but you would not know it. He plays like a puppy with my Antrim. He loves kids and other dogs and cats. I just tested him with my neighbours 2 yellow labs and no problem at all. If you would be interested in adopting Shine or know of someone please email me at antrimlea@sympatico.ca with the title Shine. We try to get the Collies to their forever homes before they become too attached to the foster home.
cheers
Kerry

No comments: