Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Country Life???

For those who live in the country do you ever question why? Sometimes I do when it never seems to end the grass cutting on my 2 acres or hours of chopping wood and bringing it by the wheelbarrow into the house for the woodstove to heat my house. At these times I often wonder what the heck I am doing on a dead end road and maybe I should follow my friend's advice and move into town for an easier life. It never fails that my "angels" send me a message to straighten me out. The things I have seen by living in the country have been incredible. The deer, the foxes, the wild turkey's, beautiful soaring hawks, my yearly nesting Osprey's and yes I must admit , even the songs of the coyotes. I didn't really appreciate the bears tearing down my bird feeders last spring but hey things happen eh? The skies have also played a big role here . From the beautiful sunrises and sunsets in my previous posts. Today was special too. I came home and saw the most enchanting snow squall cloud. It came quickly and left quickly dumping only a few snowflakes. Enjoy the pictures of it. I surely did and it made me realize once again why I love living in the country. I am truly blessed with all the beauty I have seen at Antrimlea farm.
cheers
Kerry


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! That is really incredible, I´ve never seen anything like it! You are lucky. It´s nice that you can enjoy special moments like that and take pictures so we can enjoy them too! Love you!