Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What a Weekend




You just never know what a weekend will bring eh?? I went to Toronto to see my precious grandaughter Katerra who just got a Golden Retriever puppy. "Tyson" is just 8 weeks old and is just adorable and soooo cuddly. Katerra and him are just buds as you can see. It will be so fun to watch them grow up together. And my Antrim can"t wait to play with him too.! Have you ever seen anything so cute?

So then I come home and my neighbour had a kitten dropped off on our country road. I just couldn't see him going to the animal shelter so I offered to bring him in for the night. Well, as the saying goes.... if you name it , it usually stays....So we are trying "Charlie" at Antrimlea to see how it goes...and oh ya ,he is going to the vet on Thursday for a check up so I guess his stay here is looking a little serious...LOL.. My Antrim and cat Nacho are adjusting well so we will see eh?
Does it say "sucker " on my forehead???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pics of K and Tyson are too cute! Charlie looks a lot like Zion!