Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sad day at Antrimlea

Why is it that things happen that seem so meaningless and almost to the cruel side. It makes you think about life and what the heck are we doing here. I feel I am truly being tested some days and today is one of them . While cutting my grass I had the grim discovery of finding a beautiful little fawn deer dead on my fence. She had caught her hind leg on the top of the fence while no doubt following her mother jumping over it last night. Her body is perfect with tiny spots covering her back. I can only imagine the agony of death she went through and I can't even fathom the feelings of her mother as she looked on unable to do nothing.
Sometimes life sucks and this is one day that does....

1 comment:

Hopeful Farm said...

Not nice. Nature can be cruel Michele