Saturday, March 07, 2009

COME AND BE PAMPERED....


Need to escape for a couple of days???? How does a relaxing weekend or a couple of weekdays in a quiet country home with all meals prepared for you sound?? I can sleep 5 in my home in a casual and shared accommodation atmosphere. 6 if you wouldn't mind being more cozy. We can be as busy as you want and offer interesting courses or just sit and relax and do nothing. My home is awsome for enjoying the beautiful sunrises, sunsets and night skies filled with millions of stars. Sometimes you can get to hear the owls and coyotes sing at night. My fee is $260.00 and includes 2 nights,6 meals and a relaxing pedicure. ( I have completed my courses and offer pedicures, ultra spa pedicures and manicures.) So you can sit and soak your feet while sipping on a wine and watching the birds at the feeders.
So gather some friends together with your spinning wheels , rug hooking, knitting, quilting or just a book and give me a call to arrange your stay. I do have a very behaved and friendly Collie dog and 2 cats for those with allergies beware. This is a fibre house so you will come in contact with pet hair and wool.
You are welcome to bring any alcohol or music to play. I also have a smoke free home but you may smoke outside on the screened porch. There are also 4 Golf courses near by if you need to break up your day.
One more thing.... only giggles , laughter and good times are allowed at Antrimlea...
I'll wait for your call. ....
cheers
Kerry
613-475-0880
email: antrimlea@sympatico.ca

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Spinster said...

Your dogs are beautiful!!! The picture makes me want to give them a great big smooch! I didn't realize you were with the collie rescue, that's great.

Thanks again for the roving - it's lovely. I don't want to work today but spin instead. ;)

Take care
Heidi (from the guild)