Monday, January 18, 2010

A Mexican Wedding




On January 5 ( my birthday) my Emily and her beloved Bencar got married in Chetumal Mexico. They live in Mexico City but have a house in Chetumal where they spend their holidays. I don't mind going there either...LOL...
Here is a couple of pics from their fabulous day.
Don't Jessica and Emily look like sisters?
Bencar also has a wonderful family and I love spending time with them.
What a cute couple. Jessica has more pics on her blog at http://www.jbsmithblog.com

I am so happy for them .

2 comments:

riviera maya wedding said...

There is no biggest happiness than getting married. Yo can make it special by doing at special place like Mexico. We have arranged wedding of my sister at Riviera Maya to make it special like Emily & Bencar.

Anonymous said...

The photos are wonderful, both here and on Jessica's blog. What a fine looking couple Bencar & Emily are. Congratulations!
jill