Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'll miss this place







Sorry not to be blogging lately folks but I have been very busy purging my house and getting it ready for sale. The realestate people are coming on Wed to list it. Am I ready???? Nope. It is really hard to depersonalize your home for sale and not take it personally . I have taken pictures off the walls and put away my hooked rugs, changed the furniture and stored a lot of things at my friend Joans. She and her sister Linda came for a whole day and helped me greatly. I am lucky to have such good friends. It doesn't look or feel like my cozy home anymore but people buying a house want to see the house not "your stuff" so those are the rules I must follow.

Today I must finish the upstairs and then start on my studio. Oh where to start in there!!! It looks like a bomb went off in there. You can hardly get in the doorway. You know when you live alone there is no one to complain about your creeping projects and of course my Antrim doesn't care where my stuff is as long as there is room for him to lay at my feet. .. Well during the clean up of the rest of the house all projects and fibre got tossed at random and is now a very high pile. Not to mention I have been busy with my OHS homework too!
So I will start blogging soon but meanwhile here are some pics I have taken of scenes I have seen here. I will miss this place.
cheers
Kerry

No comments: